7.7.10

I'm working on this new screen play

Liam: Here's your delivery. If you could just sign this and I'll be on my way.

Bastard: What!? I didn't order two boxes of baby ducks!!

Liam: Ducklings.

Bastard: What?

Liam: Baby ducks are called ducklings.

Bastard: (clearly upset) I don't care what they're called. They're not mine.

Liam: Well... what am I supposed to do with two boxes of ducklings?

Bastard: What am I supposed to do with two boxes of ducklings.

Liam: There was this movie where this girl adopted a flock of baby geese and effectively became their mother. She taught them how to fly by building an aeroplane and having the geese follow her into the sky. It was fairly inspirational.

Bastard: I've never seen that movie.

Liam: I'll rent it and we can watch it together if you just sign for these ducklings.

Bastard: Hhhhm. I don't know. Becoming mother to two boxes of ducklings seems like an awful burden.

Liam: Fine. Fine, well just sign for them, then I'll turn my back and you can just chuck one box of ducklings into the garbage or something. How does that sound?

No comments:

Post a Comment