12.7.10

Day 5. A letter to a celebrity you want to kick in the face

Dear Madonna,

First of all, this letter writing activity is really adamant I mess up some people's faces. But, you're a celebrity so you understand.
As I've expressed earlier, I don't really wanna kick anyone in the face, let alone you. But it would seem that decision is out of my hands. Rest assured, if there are other fully-fledged celebrities out there who take their fame more seriously than you, I'll resign to kicking them in the face instead. I hope we're clear.
I really liked that "Frozen" song you did. I liked the film clip too. But you get no credit for that. The director and the set and costume designers were the real artists. You are just the receiver of a kick to the face.

Hoping you are well, Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment