9.7.10

Day 4. A letter to someone you want to kick in the face expressing why you want to kick them in the face

Dear 'man with indestructible face',

I'm writing this to inform you that if I'm ever forced at gunpoint to fly kick someone in the face, it's going to be you.
Sure there are people who probably deserve a fly kick to the face... probably even some people who want a fly kick to the face... like, sexually. But I am in no position to hand out fly kicks left right and centre. This is not because I'm a pacifist as such, or because I couldn't muster the energy to fly through the air with my foot directed at a face, no. This is because I just can't. I would pay someone else to do it for me. It might have something to do with guilt. Or going to jail. Or getting blood and teeth all over my legs and stuff. But this is not a letter to someone I want to kick the face so badly that I pay someone else to kick them in the face, no. So, man with indestructi- I just re-read the title and I realised there is no mention of 'FLY kicking' whatsoever. I just added that part in subconsciously. I guess If I were to kick a face, (which I just spent a lot of time saying I would not) I'd make a real go of it and fly kick it up a notch.
Anyway, man with indestructible face, I pray this gets to you and I hope you are well.

Regards, Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment