19.6.10

Today was officially my first day of holidays. Let me tell you how I spent it.

After waking up I immediately rushed to the television to watch Ben 10.
I set my alarm for Ben 10 on Saturdays, which, coincidentally or otherwise, is on at 10 o'clock. I'm not sure whether it's intentional, but having a show called Ben 10 on at 10 is just balls out genius in my opinion.
The night before was spent drinking, which makes Ben 10 at 10am but an unattainable luxury. However, if ever in this pickle, I find a Nescafe Caramel Latte sachet and a tablespoonful of a regular instant coffee in a tall glass makes the impossible slightly more achievable.
For the rest of the day I grazed, lunched and dined while intermittently looking at things on the internet, both funny and erotic. I also did 2 loads of washing and hung them out to dry - 1 load nice clothes, the other pyjamas and my underpants.

No comments:

Post a Comment