3.3.10

I woke up next to a dead body. Whether it was already decomposing or still fresh, I couldn't tell. I got up off the mattress in the middle of the otherwise empty room. "Where is all the furniture?" I wondered. "This place is a renovation nightmare."
My mind was going a million miles an hour, as it tends to in those situations. "Those curtains aren't even... ugh... I can't even look at this."
I exited the hideous room, leaving it's only redeeming feature (the corpse on the mattress) to try and permeate. It was a Feng Shui thing. Hopefully the corpse on mattress would generate good chi. "Enough good chi to burn those curtains and install some new floor boards and some dramatic lighting" I thought.

- segment from Liam's epic blockbuster novel "My Life as a Prostitute"

No comments:

Post a Comment