3.3.10

I had class today. I didn't go, but it was on. Who would have thought I wouldn't wake up in time to make it to a midday class?
You see, I have this tendency (some would call it a flaw) to put things off until the last minute. Things like sleep. Hence why I'm writing this at 10 past 1 in the morning.
I don't have class tomorrow however. I put that off until Friday.
I met my niece today. She is under 1. After about 5 minutes with her I told my sister (her mother) about these monkeys I fed in Kyoto. I basically related her child's intelligence with that of the monkeys. It was a really charming story. But I sugar-coated it to sound like the monkeys were EQUALLY as smart as my niece. I'm nice like that.
Then I asked how much money she reckoned a ransom for her daughter would cost. But I made that sound like "she's so cute it would be a lot of money." Of course I didn't actually use any of those words. But it was implied. A cuter child would cost more to get back... alive. It's only fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment