1.2.10

You'd think I wouldn't make fun of people under 13. And then this girl added me on Facebook because her mum works with one of my friends. For what ever reason, for about a week in October we were Facebook friends.
During that time my Facebook status was something about Japanese people being atrocious drivers. This girl comments "LOL so tru". Word for word. It's a quote.
Chekkit, you dumb ho, until you've lived in Japan, no racism for you. Mine is founded. Yours is based on that time you ate sushi.
Since then we've both accomplished a lot: I deleted her. And she sits down at the dinner table to hear her parents bitch about Japanese drivers, when in fact the drivers they are talking about are actually Chinese people (with a higher level of English literacy than they're dumb slut 12 year old daughter... will ever have).Seeing that she recently posted something on the profile of a mutual friend, I thought I'd see what else she's been up to. When not being a dumb ho, she takes photos of herself. And posts them. Sometimes the same one, multiple times.

No comments:

Post a Comment