4.2.10



Apparently this is not computer wizardry, but an art piece. YOU could actually go see this in a gallery. The only problem with that is, it's such a realistic looking piece, I'd be too afraid to go near it. Get too close and it would see you as a threat to its younglings. I can see it in it's eyes. The cold crazy eyes of a mother with young.
Also, I'm under the (hopefully false) belief that mannequins and dolls possess souls and will harm me at any given opportunity.
Seeing as the talented artist/devil sorcerer decided to give this dog-like creature human arms and legs and make it to the scale of an actual human body, I find this just as haunting.
Since becoming aware of this art I have since woken up screaming, having dreamed that it is in bed next to me, spooning me. If I ever go missing, arrest this statue. It is out to get me.

No comments:

Post a Comment