21.1.10

Let me explain...

I wrote this months ago for a zine I never made. I took the photos for said non-existant zine. Act like you know.

Ciscorn Big mild choco seems to be the seminal breakfast cereal of those living in the Gifu University International House. According to the box: Ciscorn appeared in Japan for the first time in 1963. Since then, it has been loved by many and is a familiar name to all.
Whether or not you can trust Japanese boxes is a whole other story. But, the ultra realistic taste of actual breakfast cereal is something
no (western) foreigner can ignore. And at only 198 yen a box, eating a mild chocolate flavoured flake made from squashed, dried corn kernals has
never been more affordable. (Except maybe in your own country where things aren’t ridiculously priced.)
There is also a frost flavoured Ciscorn, but who gives a shit!?


I was pretty into it. But then I started having noodles or toast for breaksfast. But NOW that there’s strawberry Ciscorn. Oh ho ho ho hey! They want me back and they know where to aim.

No comments:

Post a Comment