21.1.10

Because I finally saw the doctor about the results from thecompulsory health exam, and she informed me that I was low in bad cholesterol, but also low in good cholesterol, I made this:

It’s a chocolate ice-cream Pepsi spider (float) with strawberry ‘crisps’ and chunks of strawberry chocolate. I took a photo of it because this was how I imagined it would look at 2:30pm lying in my bed and listening to foreign techno music. And that was how it turned out 3 hours later when I made it at 5:30 that very afternoon.
I also microwaved the Pepsi beforehand. Just a little - around 30 seconds on 700watts. It’s Winter and I just wanted it to be a little warm and cuddly.
I told this Tibetan guy (who was in the kitchen at the time) that it was soy sauce. Because to me, the concept of microwaving soy sauce in one of those promotional coca-cola cups they give away at McDonalds is something he’d find more culturally relevant and easy to accept.

No comments:

Post a Comment