14.11.09

People, can we please stop using the word 'evil' in entirely the wrong context?
Could you do that for me, people, you fucking retard. It's a word I so rarely use. I'd like to be able to keep it there, for use, when something is actually 'evil'.
Because I'm getting pretty sick of hearing "Hahah, yeah, I'm pretty evil, you know?"
Oh, no, I don't know. So you liiiike... kill people? Like, you masacre people then you snuggle your face into their bloody corpses in an erotic manner?
Or "Omg, lol, you're evil."
Oh, am I? Do I tattoo rape victims with images of their rapist's smiling faces? Do you see me doing that?
Look, I'm not raggin' out on a little healthy exaggeration. I'm not. And I'm not here to preserve the English language. I'm not gonna start using words like 'faggot' and 'breakfast' in their literal senses. But 'evil'... to describe someone who says mean things, or plays practical jokes? God, it's an insult to evil people. Like Hannibal Lecter or Will Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment