14.11.09

I'd like you to ponder over this image for a while.
Yeah? You done?
I know what you're thinking; White men over 35 are the most gut-wrenchingly disgusting things to roam this earth. More disgusting than the beautiful (and graceful) giant Japanese salamander (also featured in this image.)
This gentle amphibious giant is all like "Your hands reek of masturbation. You can't get a girlfriend in your own country so you come to Asia, where women find you a novelty. Asia, where women aren't aware that, back in your home country you are an inadequate, sub-standard specimen of genetic fuckkery."

And the salamander's got it right.
Ugly white guys with thin Asian women.
Usually, ugly guys are reserved for the fat girls. But in Asia they have first pick of the slim and/or malnourished.
I mean, not necessarily attractive Asian girls. Sometimes attractive, but most definitely thin.

(Btw, I'm white and male and 14 years shy of 35, so I can say this. And if you think I'm racist, I think you're an ugly white guy who wants to get some Asian poonani. Am I wrong?)

No comments:

Post a Comment