4.9.09

Maternity wear now not for lesbians!

I have this Japanese girl assigned to me to have Japanese conversations.
So me and my girl have become the best of friends. We laugh and tell eachother stories. And I think she's a lesbian and talk about all the lesbonic things she does behind her back.
Note: I don't actually know/mind whether she's a lesbian.

On Wednesday she told me about her new nickname.
It all began when she took a trip back to her home town. She was in the Basketball club in highschool (lesbian) and as such her old friends are her old team members.
She tells me she met up with them and they were all wearing jeans and t shirts (total dykes) but she was wearing a dress and leggings.
And then they all look at her and exclaim "Maternity!"
And now her new nickname is Maternity.
(Which would be pretty shameful amongst your butch lesbian basketball team)

No comments:

Post a Comment