1.9.09

Bigger problems out there? Yeah right Liam. Name one. Namely:Finding a suitable solution for your fat (un-lovable) child.
Fat kids are primarily responsible for the deaths of Sonny (from Sonny and Cher fame) and that blonde kid who shot himself on the original 90210. Didn't that blonde kid shoot himself though?
In the episode maybe. But have you seen the actor who played that kid lately? I haven't. And I suspect fat children are behind his disappearance.

I saw this movie once. Well twice. 3 times. It's called Howl's Moving Castle. It's a ridiculous Japanese anime about loving people for who they actually are. I know right? Well the title of said movie seems really informative! Don't get snappy with me.
In this movie, there is a fat woman. Well, she's a witch. I should have said witch first right? That sums up both gender and profession simultaneously. Much like prostitute or president.
So this witch is fat.
And they cured her fatness by making her walk up this huge flight of stairs and then sit in a room which had these massive light bulbs in it. The light bulbs were turned on and then the scene cuts to something else, which isn't very helpful considering your child, is probably right now on the verge of morbid obesity.
But I think it's more or less self-explanatory.
Large flight of stars. Room with giant light bulbs.
You should make sure the bulbs are energy efficient ones. Yes, I know they're more expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment