5.3.09

Saturday night I've got 3 possible options. A pub crawl preceded by house drinking preceded by a BBQ. The 20th birthday party of a high school friend at a local-ish pub.
And this, via text :

"Hey if you weren't such a liam. You would not have plans and would have joined me in crashing the neighbours party that technically i'm invited to on sat. Now i will either have to go solo and make out with one and steal his toaster or hide in my room and spy at carefully timed intervals at the festivities."

Clearly the notion of attending a party where I am "friends of the neighbours" sounds fun. As does the added bonus of spying on them through a bedroom window next door, and possibly stealing their toaster or some other major household appliance.
3 fun options... can only choose 1... Why can't it be you?

Now I know how Michael Keaton felt in that movie where he clones himself to be at multiple places simultaneously... like his career hit rock bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment