28.2.09

Today I went and saw the Unborn movie with David. I also scored these weird Thai drinks for just 99 cents each! Jealous?

This one is Fruit White Tea pink Lemonade. It describes itself as "Ready to drink Puriku fruit white tea pink lemonade brand with lemon and pomegranate juice".


This one is Golf Mike. It even has these weird 'instructions' on the side.


And they have their own website http://www.puriku.com/
And this is what it looks like.

I initially thought the black haired one was female. Now I'm not so sure. From what I can gather, they are a band called "Golf Mike". Whether the band is named after the drink, or this drink is like, band merchandice and contains their sweat, is a mystery.


Don't you wish you could pull off the matching jackets look as well as Golf Mike?


I even tried to join their fan club, but was thwarted by my lack of Thai language abilities. Story of my life.

I also clicked on a link that I suspected might be in English. But when the page came up with this and took ages to load I suspected I was being hypnotised, so I closed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment