18.11.10


Sometimes I question whether this 'blogging persona' of mine is destroying me along with any credibility I ever had. (Answer: Yes. It is.)
Today, my friend turns to me and out of nowhere says "Liam, have you ever even thought about getting a job!?"
I went on to inform her that out of the both of us, she's the only one to never have had a job.
I also went on to remind her that we were friends when I was working.
"Ooh yeah. That's riiight. I remember you working there. And there, too."

Point being?
I come across as someone who has never had a job/ can't hold down a job/ blogger.
I come across as someone who professionally blogs, so HARD, that I'm actually brainwashing people into thinking I've never worked a day in my life.
Give me 20 minutes alone with my previous employers and they'll swear they never even met me.
Twen. Ty. Minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment