28.9.10

Atheism is a belief in nothing. A belief, compared to say 'no beliefs.' And that is how I choose to define myself in relation to 'gods'. Not disbelief, but no beliefs.
Agnostic seems to imply uncertainty in that, one of the answers is correct, and you haven't yet decided which one it is. Like, you're unsure whether
X + Y = no god or
X + Y = god
I on the other hand, choose to ignore the question. If there is no question, there is no answer, there is neither an absence nor a presence. Because nothing is still something, and if I point at the lack of something (or the presence of nothing) over there, I am still pointing.
So I shall go through life without pointing, without remarking on the abundance of "evidence" or the inexactitude of conjecture. I don't care.
So fucking spare me your "I'm an atheist" spiel because it sounds just as faggy as the "Jesus is my lyfe" speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment