29.8.10

I had one important decision to make all day, and that was too much for me.


I've done nothing but fail to decide on which Chinese university I'm going to apply for, all day. Trying to find the best possible any university that: offers a Chinese language course, suitable living standards and is located in a tolerable climate zone, is going badly.
Apparently no university in China fulfils these criteria.

So I'm just going to have to shut my MSG hole and take Chinese classes in some humid swamp in the south while lodging with eight other students in a room with no windows.

Retro-actively grateful for the minuscule room replete with fridge, toilet, and air con that was my Japanese student living arrangement for 2009. Bless that prison! Bless that hell-hole so fierce!

No comments:

Post a Comment