1.8.10

Day 23: A letter to the drug of your choice

Dear coffee,

According to Wikipedia, you are "the most widely used psychotropic beverage in the world."
You are also insanely delicious, which, let's face it, is why I ingest you so frequently. Plus, I like the way your intoxicating fragrance hosts disco parties in my nostrils.
And you're the only drug available with a "rainforest aliance" low carbon foot print type deal going on - which is a huge fucking weight off my mind! Honestly it is! If you're concerned about the environment, try to use locally produced drugs ... or drugs that don't come from South American countries where drug sale profits result in more deforestation. Trust me, I saw a fucking documentary on this. It seemed incredibly factual... even if I don't. Google it or something. Or try prescription medications... maybe that's okay.

Thinking of you always, Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment