15.7.10

Pasty white hag on the left is giving me a tremendous boner. But it couldn't be done without the help of pasty white hag on the right. It's something I can't quite fully understand myself. But if you crop her out, I just don't really give a damn anymore.

There's a lot to be said about thin pasty white hags looking all coked out in the middle of nowhere. What are they doing all the way out here? What do they want from me? What are their phone numbers?
Offering your jacket to a girl is the sleaze. I feel like a complete tool offering my jacket to some shivering wreck of a woman I'm later going to sleep with. It ruins my complete game, because although I want to sleep with her, I want to look unfazed by sex and gentlemanly right up until her vagina. Nothing takes that away from me faster than taking off MY clothes and putting them on her. So pasty white hags in lingerie looking all coked out and cold in the middle of nowhere, touché, game fucking on.

No comments:

Post a Comment