31.5.10

I am a culinary sex god for the day. I have made and consumed 3 bacon and egg English muffins and I plan on having nachos. That is to say, I plan on mushing up an avocado, slicing some cheese, opening some salsa and sour cream and drowning corn chips in it. I've some how reverted to a hunter-gatherer lifestyle. I'm resisting the urge to piss all over the kitchen in a bid to mark it as my own.
I've never realised that your hands are so much more than just tools for shoveling food into your mouth. They are creative kitchen utensils that have the magical ability of combining ingredients into fully fledged meals (all involving cheese). I'm marveling at my hands as they place egg, upon bacon, upon cheese, upon butter, upon muffin. They are like architects.

No comments:

Post a Comment