5.4.10

what when

I was feeling sentimental and going through photo albums. And this was posted, somehow, without my noticing. Which really wouldn't surprise me had I not been so thorough with this photo album. I seriously entered a pretty serious staring competition with this photo album, and the fact that this photo eluded me this long send shivers down my spine. Again, not at all surprising. Seeing as it was recently Henry's birthday, there's no better time to point out that he is a master of drawing flawed dinosaurs. One might say it is his calling in life. Every dinosaur you see here on the back of this note book, has something wrong with it. Be it a mental problem or a proportional anomaly, they're pretty screwed up.
Some may seem to be smiling at you, but rest assured, they are confined to that note book and can never bother you... physically.
If you click the image for a closer look, you may also notice some text.
Ojirat was this Mongolian guy who practically announced his undying gay love for me every lesson. Sometimes up to 3 lessons per day. But he did it in a real subtle sort of silent way. It was obvious to me, however.


note: There was also a sabertooth tiger addition to the text book. It deserves a mention because a lot of class attendance really contributed to the fantastic work that is "Collection of Seriously Munted Dinosaurs" and Henry deserves the recognition of making it to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment