27.4.10

Things that are stinky:
  • So You Think You Can Dance
  • (Country's name) Idol
  • Masterchef

Why? Because of the unnecessary attempt to be deep and emotional.
"Dancing isn't just spasming on stage. It's pure emotion. It comes from inside. It helps me get in contact with the spirit of my dead father. Blah blah etc."

Conversely, singing isn't just vocal spasms. "It's like, getting your feelings across to the public, through the medium of song. It's so special."

And now, food isn't just ingredients... spasming together on a plate. Apparently. I have watched some Master Chef. It's way too emotional for a show about preparing nutrients and digesting nutrients. And by association, let's face it, defication. It's a show about cooking, eating and then going for a nice healthy dump.

When I release my bowels, I think about my soul. I think about my loved ones. I want to give myself to the Australian television viewing public, spiritually.

No comments:

Post a Comment