7.4.10

These are the cheerleaders from my high school senior years. It's a pity I wasn't friends with any of them because I feel we would have had so much in common, spiritually, you know? But that's high school, am I right?
I remember they gave this really inappropriate performance in front of the whole school. It featured one of them (the tiniest Asian one they flung into the air) strutting to the front, the music cuts, and she mouths the words "Yo, I got a fake ID" as those same words echo through the school hall. I know it was a backing track and she didn't really say it, because she doesn't have the voice of a male African American rapper.
Her lip-syncing was a little off too. That really gave it away.
The rest of the routine is a total blur I cannot for the love of god remember. Possibly because I wasn't paying attention. Possibly because it was so good my body cannot handle experiencing it more than once?

No comments:

Post a Comment