28.3.10

The thing about becoming a Master Pokemon, and not a Pokemon Master, was that I no longer felt as if Ash was holding me back.
Back in the day it could be up to 7 new challenges a week. Often emotional challenges arising mainly from Ash's general ineptitude. And I felt as if his soul-searching and emotional turmoil was just an excuse. An excuse for him being a cunt.
Squirtle, whom I still keep in touch with once told me quite candidly that "Trying is just an excuse for doing."
And I mean, how fucking true is that? Squirtle wouldn't just say that kind of shit if he couldn't back it up.
Anyway, leaving Ash was the best thing that ever happened to me. Sure he left a few abusive messages on my voice mail, but in the long run, a few abusive voice mails is a short price to pay for constantly being in someone's shadow. And the shadow of a cunt is a treacherous shadow to walk in. Pika pika.

- exert from The Pikachu Monologues. Pre-order yours now from all leading retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment