18.3.10

Lemme clear this up

I know you're probably thinking I'm some kind of racist after the last post. I hear ya. Not all fat women are white. But just indulge me one minute and let me start a sentence with the most douche-burgery phrase known to man...
In Japan the ladies are slim. More often than not, not fat.

And it's not that I don't love being greeted back to the country by dreadful looking women. I'd say 50% of the female population at my university are totally rocking the short denim shorts and massive thighs look. Not all of them are white, but let's face it, they ain't Japanese.


Oh, and men are fat too. Yup, all kinds of people, men and women, children, gays, people of all races, creeds and nationalities, all of them can be fat. All of them are equally disgusting. But especially white women.

No comments:

Post a Comment