20.3.10

I shouldn't be allowed to have facebook


Like taking photos of these people and they're disgusting teeth was anything other than a bad idea. Maybe I don't miss Japan. Or I would miss it less if people here would quit with the peace sign during photos. Seriously, Australians, when the fuck have you ever advocated peace anyway. Next thing you know fat Australians are going to stop brushing their teeth.
I think the reason I'm sounding so angry right now is from some kind of post break-up reverse-pychology jealous bitching. "If I can't have Japan, it's a dumb slut anyway" kind of emotional breakdown. "Uhmm, Liam, didn't Japan break up with you?"
I'm too good for Japan!

Heh, but seriously, look at these people. I don't chill with fat people here and I sure as hell didn't hang with those yokels over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment