19.3.10

I have just found my new favourite tv show (beat it, Veronica Mars and twee British comedies!)

It's called OUT OF THE BLUE. And it's about 47 main characters who all live in this fictional Australian suburb. What I like most about it is they all have pleasing haircuts. I'm not sure about the basic story line, but it's something like Street Fighter II. You know, warriors from all around the globe battle it out to see who is the world's stongest.
There's also a girl in a wheelchair who is just pretending she can't walk. Because she can. DRAMA!

It's on Sundays at midday on channel 10. I may even watch it next week.

The channel 10 website informs me that: "Set in the beautiful Sydney beach resort of Manly, Out Of The Blue is a drama about blue sky, sun and surf - and the storms that can rip through when you least expect them..." But really, that's the shittiest description I've ever heard.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah... so Manly isn't a 'fictional Australian town' as such.

    ReplyDelete