16.1.10

I'm seeing a new relationship therapist. I was never really seeing my old one. And I don't even have a relationship therapist. But it's been drawn to my attention that I need a relationship counsellor type figure in my life.
Realistically, I will just play out a therapy session in my head. Assuming that a therapy session would correlate roughly to a 'tennis' type momentum of question and answer; problem and solution; explosive crying and hugging; explosive outbursts of anger and more hugging, I'm fairly certain I could get in a good 3 hours of therapy before bed. I'm charging myself of course. Whatever the going rate for therapy is.
If that doesn't work and I still come across as a mean-spirited asshole, I'll just stare at this picture of the blue alien from The Fifth Element until I'm cured. It could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment