16.1.10

I have 2 friends I went to high school with who are definitely and unequivocally sluts. One is a slut, I assume because she enjoys the lifestyle. The other is a slut, it would seem, out of sheer desperation. I mean, really, I have no idea why they're sluts.

Anyway, slut #1 is your basic, average slut- Wears slutty clothes, has loose morals when it comes to any kind of relationship with questionable men, hangs at typically slutty locations and backs it all up with slutographic evidence on facebook. She's quite the hoot.

Slut #2 however, puts on more of a slut act rather than living the slut lifestyle. I mean that in the sense that I'm fairly certain she's not getting layed. Also, her facebook content makes her look like an 8 year old boy. For her, I think being a slut is a chance of being noticed. I mean, if you met her you'd probably get the 8 year old boy vibe, but when you're around her trying to be flirtatious, she by passes class and goes straight into dumb slut territory. She is the 'dumb slut'.

If the 2 were to ever have a slut off, slut #1 would effortlessly wins hands-down.
But you'd give slut#2 bonus points for trying. And I mean, REALLY trying. The desperate slut.
Ironically or whatever, the 2 do not currently have boyfriends.

Maybe it's because they're massive sluts.

No comments:

Post a Comment