18.11.09

Okay, so I'm not studying. So I'll just say... this is getting jucier and jucier. And that it's a secret and I'll never tell anyone. But just so you know, I'm bad at comforting people and giving them sound advice. But I'm really good at pretending to.

"Oh no, now what have you done? You better not have boosted her self-esteem up to an unrealistic level. I can only assume that was what caused the problem in the first place. Unrealistic expectations, and when she falls, she wonders why, and begins to question herself. "If I'm this great, why do I suck this much?" Now she called me, "Just wanted to see how you are?" Eeeerrrr, I'm exactly how I was 12 hours ago when I saw you last. And In a similar state to how I will be in another 12 hours or so when I will inevitably see you again. I think she's really calling so I can ask how SHE is. Or did she call because now she thinks that she can just to talk to anyone about her feelings? Don't be so self confident. I didn't comfort you last night. I didn't bother to see how you were today. And I definitely do not want to make you feel better about yourself. If it's that kind of attention you really want, jump in front of a bus that's veering off the side of a cliff. "
- Sunday 8th November 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment