2.11.09

I'm done looking at Halloween photos on facebook. Done!

At first I was too lazy to find and click on the ones featuring girls in slutty costumes. Because that means opening new windows/tabs, or a lot of too-and-fro-ing. I'm not down with that. So I click on 1 photo, and view them all in sequence.
And you know what I've come to realise after looking at ALL your shitty photos (As oppose to the select slutty ones)?
Your life is shit. (And to be honest, if it makes you feel any better, your photos aren't that shitty. Non-blurry, sufficient lighting, etc etc etc.)
God, how were you even popular in high school? And by 'popular' I do of course mean 'incredibly bonable.'
But back to your sequence of not so shitty photos, displaying your oh so shitty life.
What I want to say to you is, your life is over and you're only 20. And you haven't even had kids yet. Just think about how much worse your life is going to get once you pop a few out.
Also, your hot friends, all look really dumb. You know how you can just tell that some people can't spell, just by looking at them? Your friends are these kind of people.
As for your male friends, granted they are enviously muscley. But they are also lacking in the facial department. Get what I'm saying? I believe the scientific term for such people is 'prawn', (eat the body, dispose of the head.)
Ugly, super buff guys who spend a lot of time at the gym, hanging out with hot sluts who can't spell. At Halloween. In costumes. Ahahahaha, and then you went to The Fox. Which is a bar in Brisbane. A Bar in Brisbane! You thought it would be a good idea to spend some quality time together, drinking and taking photos of yourself at The Fox.

I'm in Japan, waking up early to make it to classes at 8.50 am. In the past year I've had more octopus for breakfast than I've had cereal. And I've come to the sickening conclusion that the Japanese people do away with the bodies of their dead pet dogs by dumping them in rivers.
After all this, I still think your life sucks. I still feel sorry for you.

Just to recap, If my life ever drops to the standard of yours, I'm commiting suicide.

No comments:

Post a Comment