5.11.09

I hate tequila. When I'm out, there is a miniscule part of me, dreading being roped into tequila shots. Somewhere in the back of my mind, it's a constant fear. If we can say, scientifically, that my hate exists on 7 levels, 1 being 'barely hate' and 7 being 'Kings of Leon doing a duet with Miley Cyrus', then tequila would be a 5. And that's just scientifically speaking. I mean, irrationally, I hate tequila so much I'd rather listen to 'Sex on Fire' by Kings of Leon than take a shot of tequila. Because tequila is disgusting. As disgusting as it is yucky.
It's about flavour, really. I don't care for the taste of tequila. Everything else about tequila has it going on. Maybe, maybe I'd enjoy tequila if it's mixed. Like in a girly cocktail. Or with a butt load of lime and a fried egg. Anything to mask the taste really.

Speaking of eggs, I buy the cheap ones. In Australia I made a big deal about eggs. You see, I made my folks buy the free range ones. Because chickens (or whatever animal eggs are coming from these days) are people too.
These days, as an exchange student (and complete hypocrite), I feel I must squeeze every penny. And if that means buying cheap eggs that are most definitely a product of cruelty... well, you know.
Which also meant trying to justify to myself (and now to the internet) that buying cheap eggs is perfectly fine. As with most people who aren't orphans, I found myself unconsciously recalling the words of my parents. When I was young and curious, I asked my mum whether it was really okay to kill animals for food. To which she replied "The farmer gives life to the animals, and the farmer takes that life away."
Which means basically, I think, that parents should be allowed to kill their kids. They giveth life, and they taketh away. The Christian God, the biggest (moiderer of them all) is the main advocate of this law. As such, those opposed to parents killing their children, directly oppose God (Sometimes know as Lord, or Baron Von God King). Which got me thinking about fate in a way. Because, some animals are born to die. Animals which we eat, or which we hunt to extinction, are BORN to DIE.It's fate.Kids with cancer. Exactly the same.
God, the lord, King of the world, has a plan for us all. He gave kids cancer so they could be of use to humanity. I'm thinking fertilizer for the fields. Unfortunately, we can't eat cancerous kids. For 1, we might catch cancer. And 2, eating your own species leads to mad cow disease or something. I saw it on TV where these monkeys were eating each other and they got this disease, went mad and died. Or maybe I heard it in high school biology. Credit where ever credit is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment