5.10.09

Breakdown

Somehow my life is breaking down. It started within the past 2 days, when I opened my inbox and was welcomed with 2 new emails. 2! It wounded my sense of pride. Wounded it deeply. Never, have I had so few emails. (Complete lies. I have.)
And for 2 whole days I flitted between life and death. No facebook updates, no emails, the blogs I regularly check remained un-updated.
Then, about an hour ago, I was greeted with 15 new emails. I felt a sudden surge of joy. Euphoria, to be exact. My heart, completely unprepared for emotions of that volume, still physically hurts from the shock.
And now I am left with a million things to reply to. 15, to be exact. 15 replies I must write; I must spell check; I must edit and re-edit; I must jazz up with pictures, or visual cues that may make it more sexually appealing.

And then it turns out I can't even spell "heroin" correctly. Which I'm fine with.

No comments:

Post a Comment