15.3.09

I visited my sister and her new baby daughter this week. They have an apartment in Mackay, which, despite it's stunning displays of Babylonian architecture, the scholarly locals and it's fine cuisine, I guess is a place where people with problems come to die.
My sister's husband is a nice man. An incredibly dumb, nice man. Borderline retarded.

Possibly the least articulate man I've ever met. Listening to him try and string together a coherent sentence was at first entertaining. Now it's painful.
I've found myself looking at my sister while he's mid sentence, hoping she'll translate what he's trying to say into something intelligible.
He's also fat. Ugh!

I spent 3 days with my sister, my niece and my brother in law. The longest I've ever spent with him. He showed me the new gun he bought. I pretended to be excited.
So he's into guns. Which is kinda a big deal seeing as it's Australia. I doubt he's capable of going on a rampage. He's too nice. But he's a dumb fat douche who's into guns. My sister really knows how to choose 'em.

I'll post photos later.

No comments:

Post a Comment